Your RV or boat is an investment in your freedom, friends and family, rest and relaxation. But as we all know, it also represents an actual financial investment. So protect these assets in your own, customized Garage Condo.
Unlike some other storage options for boats and RVs, your Garage Condo provides climate-controlled secure protection, no need to winterize your boat or RV ever again! Plus the space to work on it or store accessories. It’s a space that’s for your vehicle AND for you, with electricity, internet and cable access in every condo. Plus, by owning your personal storage space right here in the metro, you also become part of a community of owners that cares as much about their boat or RV as you do.
Interested? Contact us for more info or call (405) 361-6826, today!
Luxury RV Storage
Some RV storage options involve paying to park your valuable vehicle on a back lot, completely exposed to the elements and protected only by a chain link fence. You deserve better. A Garage Condo protects your vehicle, in a climate-controlled environment that shields it from damaging moisture, UV rays, temperature extremes, animals and people. The paint, tires, cloth surfaces, plumbing, electronics and more, will all benefit from longer life. Plus, you can customize your condo to include space for any other accessories. Store everything together and access it whenever you want at Garage Condos of Oklahoma! Site amenities designed with the coach-owner in mind that include a dump and wash out station along with 30 amp and 50 amp plugs.
Luxury Boat Storage
You put sweat and money into maintaining your boat during boating season and protecting it during the winter. Why throw much of that effort away by storing your boat outdoors, exposed to the elements, protected by little more than a tarp?
A Garage Condo provides 360 degrees of walled, climate-controlled protection that shields all your boat’s painted surfaces, fabric, electronics and machinery from rain and ice, heat extremes, UV rays, animals and thieves. Secure your boat and trailer behind locked doors, and keep any accessories like skis, inflatables, tools or even other watercraft in the same place. You customize your space for the items you want to keep safe. And, when it comes to maintenance and repairs, your condo provides ample electrical and internet access – plus cable TV!
Climate Controlled Environment
- Protects against natures elements year around
- Protects against rust corrosion
- Protects wood surfaces
- Protects upholstery
- Protects Against UV Damage
- Protects Canvas Awnings
- Extends the life of electrical systems
- Protects and extends the life of your exterior finishes
- Prevents freezing pipes in winter
- Minimizes oxidation on the gel coat
- Protects satellite system
- Extends life of tires
- Reduces exterior washings
Safe and Secure Environment
- 24/7 personal visualization with motion-sensor surveillance system
- Sprinkler system tied to Fire Department
- Motorized Gated Entry with security fencing
- Property-wide camera surveillance
- Steel garage doors with remote keyless entry
- Upscale location
- Security system tied to fire and police
- 24/7 accessibility
- Centrally located
- Easy access to major highways and toll roads
- Top restaurants and gas stations within a mile
- Owners Clubhouse for hobbyist events and business meetings
- Clubhouse shower and restrooms
- Like-minded enthusiasts that share your passion